Pilgrims and tourists Hostel - Pension in Cee
Recently opened hostel - pension, is located on the Santiago Way, direction of Santiago to Finisterre, is located in the town of Cee. In the town center close to all kinds of services, supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, restaurants and cafes and 1 km from the beach and bus stop.
HOSTEL - PENSION OF 20 PLACES, €12 and €15. PRIVATE ROOM 2 WITH BATHROOM, €30 ONE PERSON and €40 TWO PERSONS, EXTRA €15. ROOM QUADRUPLE €60
Hours from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. open for pilgrims and tourists.
The hostel - pension consists of a ground and first floor, the description is as follows:
- Room with three bunk beds plus extra. This corresponds to a capacity of 10 people. With separation of bunk beds by wall. It also has its own bathroom and its corresponding key for each client. Dogs allowed.
- Adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Room with three bunk beds plus an extra bed. This corresponds to a capacity of 6 people with their own key.
- Room with double bed with bunk bed and own key . That is to say, the capacity would be for 4 more supplementary.
- These rooms have their own bathroom, in the corridor; but the clients of each room will have their key to the corresponding bathroom.
- Double room with bathroom included inside the room.
- Double room with bunk bed, with bathroom included inside the room.
- The two floors can be rented by groups. That is to say, they will be only for the group and no client will enter.
- Moreover, the hostel will offer to the customers services to seniors like: laundry (washer and dryer), individual lockers, heating, kitchen (with all the necessary utensils, as well as coffee machine, vending machine (both will be used only with 1 euro), with common room. It also has a hairdryer, individual towels, gel, shampoo,paper and cloth sheets, and a foot massager.
- The person in charge will provide you with information about all the activities, offers or resources available in the village and the surrounding area.
- The prices of the shared rooms (bunk beds) are between 12 and 15 euros.
- For single rooms, the price depends on the number of people in the room and the room chosen. For one person the estimated price would be 30 euros.
MODIFICATIONS BY COVID-19
THE HOSTEL - PENSION WILL HAVE ALL THE SECURITY MEASURES: manual hydroalcoholic gel dispensers, infrared thermometer (without contact), entrance mat for the disinfection of the shoes, etc.
- There may be three unknown persons with insulating separation between them. If the people are part of a group (known), there will be capacity for six people. The kitchen can only be used by groups of people who are known.
- The four rooms can be used completely if the reservation is made by a group of known people. On the other hand, if they are unknown, the first room can only be used by two people.
- In the second, third and fourth room only one person (being unknown).
- The common area on the ground floor (kitchen and living room) can only be used if they are a group of people cook.
- In this plant they will have microwaves that will have to be disinfected after each use.
- On the first floor the kitchen and living room, in the same way as the first, will only be used by groups of people we know. That is, if they book individual people these areas may not be used.
- Customers will have to respect the rules established by the Current laws, referring to COVID-19. Use (at all times) of masks, continuous hand cleaning and all information provided by the Shelter Manager.